Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rumor Has It

There's been a lot of hype about Tulsa's new (and only) brewery, Marshall Brewing. For months and months, you've been hearing, "Coming soon...in the near future....any day now." This should be the last 'coming soon' notice, because the beer is kegged and ready for drinking.

Some of you may have had the chance to try a pint or two of Marshall's beers this past weekend at the American Craft Beer Festival. Eric Marshall had two of his beers available for sampling: Sundown Wheat, and McNellies Pub Ale. For those who haven't heard, Marshall has co-branding a beer with McNellies, which will be available not only at McNellies, but any other place that chooses to carry it, as well as in bottles for liquor stores. I've been told that we will have Marshall's beers on tap at McNellies within the next one to two weeks. I've got my fingers crossed that this information is accurate! Keep your eyes and ears open for the latest.

4 comments:

PremiumBitter said...

Been dying to try these beers for months, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

MBC's MySpace says the beer should be available at McNellie's this weekend followed by other bars shortly thereafter.

Kyle said...

MMM...
So drinkable and so fresh! I can't wait for ATLAS IPA, it promises to he the best ever!

Anonymous said...

I almost got divorced over this May Beer Festival. I had to pay $10.00 for 3oz. of beer in a glass that holds 10oz w/o spilling. If a brewery wants you to try their product, that was redicious. I was told last week that the money received was for charity. Can anyone give me a link to that? I will not slam the sponsor or brewery any longer if this is true.